Altanova Academy - PD training is a 5-day training on Partial Discharge designed for engineers and technicians who want to learn the basics of Partial Discharge assessment.
We offer a complete and exhaustive experience with both classroom and practical training focused on how to perform Partial Discharge assessments on all the electrical assets.
What you will learn
• Theory of Partial Discharge
• Theory and procedure of Partial Discharge assessment
• Description of Techimp technology
• Partial Discharge measurement on HV and MV cable systems
• Partial Discharge measurement on Generators and motors
• Partial Discharge measurement on GIS and MV switchgears
• Partial Discharge measurement on Power and Distribution Transformers
Date: November 12-16, 2018
Location: Techimp - Altanova Group Srl, Via Toscana 11/c, Zola Predosa (BO) - Italy
Registration fee: 980.00€ per person (the price includes training material and lunches).
Cancellations terms: 50% cancellation fee applies for cancellations prior to 1st November. Non refundable after.